(Reuters) - Home and auto insurer Allstate Corp
ALLSTATE (ALL.NY) one of the biggest insurers in the northeastern United States, said on October 31 the storm would not materially affect its overall financial condition.
Sandy appears to have caused twice or even three times the losses of last year's Hurricane Irene, but final estimates will be hard to come by for some time because of the scale of the disaster, catastrophe forecasting companies have said.
Disaster modeling company RMS expects U.S. insured losses of $20 billion to $25 billion.
Property insurer Chubb Corp
Shares of Allstate, which have risen 38 percent this year, were almost flat at $38.46 on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday. (Reporting by Tanya Agrawal in Bangalore)
- Andrés Gutiérrez Lara, reelegido presidente de la Real Federación Española de Caza
- Gabriel Amat, reelegido presidente del PP almeriense con el 97,8 por ciento de los votos
- Ricardo Flores, reelegido secretario provincial de CCOO con el 58% de los votos
- Jesús García Villaraco, reelegido secretario provincial de CCOO con un 82,5% de los votos
- Daniel San Miguel, reelegido secretario general de la Federación de Industria de CC.OO.