(Reuters) - Entergy Corp's
The unit was scheduled to shut on Thursday for about a month for refueling, according to Reuters data.
An ENTERGY (ETR.NY)spokesman was not immediately available to comment.
The unit, which last shut from about February 22-March 28, 2011, is on an 18-month refueling cycle.
Meanwhile, the 842-MW Arkansas Nuclear 1 was operating at full power.
(Reporting by Soma Das in Bangalore; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- NKorea makes "significant" nuclear reactor progress - IAEA
- North Korea makes "significant" nuclear reactor progress - IAEA
- Corea del Norte avanza en la construcción del nuevo reactor nuclear
- Electrabel prolonga dos meses más el cierre del reactor nuclear belga Doel 3
- Bélgica.- Electrabel prolonga dos meses el cierre del reactor nuclear Doel 3