HOUSTON (Reuters) - Steve Farris, who retired on Tuesday as Apache Corp's
Farris, who will act as a consultant to APACHE (APA.NY)for the next 36 months, will collect his $1.75 million salary during that time. He will also receive two bonus payments of $2.6 million and a lump sum of $1.4 million, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The executive, who is the company's non-executive chairman until May 1, is also entitled to the vesting of all his restricted stock and options, according to the filing.
(Reporting by Anna Driver; editing by Terry Wade)
- Taiwán ofrece becas a estudiantes y profesionales mexicanos
- Aramón ofrece 181 kilómetros esquiables este fin de semana
- Convención pp. aznar alerta frente al "viaje de revancha" que ofrece la izquierda como podemos
- El Dodge Journey 2015 ofrece a las familias una opción más deportiva
- Convención pp. aznar se ofrece a ayudar a rajoy porque "nunca me he ido a ninguna parte"